Latest posts by Sandeep S (see all)
- Efficient information about stanozolol depot, injection results - November 30, 2017
- Humidity and Temperature Control for All - September 23, 2017
- Ranikhet: Touring the Queen’s Meadows - August 31, 2017
Among the different hill destinations in the country, the one that is well known and frequented by tourists of all ages is Mussoorie. This place is considered to be full of natural beauty and is quite ideal for those who are eager to get away from the hustling bustling life of the city.
A wonderful tourist destination
Being swathed in clouds and draped in green foliage, Mussoorie is in the right sense termed as “Queen of all Hill Stations.” You can get to view the snow-capped Himalayan peaks, the pristine Doon Valley on any clear day. The scenery is really heavenly and makes you feel like a God. This place does offer the tourists of all ages a wonderful opportunity to get that deserving break from the otherwise hot, sultry summers that is experienced in the plains. The soothing climate and mountain breeze is really welcoming. You are sure to fall in love at this place the very moment you check-in at the rooms in Mussoorie that you have booked in advance. You can also come across the relics of age old monuments and broken sites that were once the establishments of the British.
Some destinations you should not miss out on the trip
- Gun Hill: This wonderful point is the second highest of the region and offers its visitors with the mesmerizing view of the gorgeous Doon Valley, Bunderpunch, Pithwara as well as Gangotri group belonging to the Himalayan peaks. The natural exuberance and verdant vistas will help you to view the stunning and amazing scenery displayed by nature.
- Kempty Falls: This is undoubtedly a great picnic spot for families and groups to be. Kempty Fall is about 15 km away from the town of Mussoorie, located on Yamunotri route. This waterfall is filled with refreshing, sweet sounds of water that crashes onto the stones, thereby creating fabulous panorama.
- Nag Devta Temple: This is an ancient temple that has been dedicated to the Lord Shiva, the Snake God. It is located at the Cart Mackenzie Road. There are also non-religious reasons to visit this temple. It offers the visitors with enchanting views of the Doon Valley and the town, hence, offering that tranquilizing experience.
- Municipal Garden: It is a beautiful garden having an artificial lake within. This garden is also a fabulous picnic spot and a hot favourite among locals and tourists. You can pick up a paddled boat and enjoy boating on this lake.
- Cloud End: The erstwhile bungalow that was constructed on the orders of the British Major is considered to be among the initial four building remnants of Mussoorie. It has been presently modified into a hotel and is surrounded by lush greenery.
The hill station of Mussoorie can be visited at any time of the year to enjoy its ever changing beauty. However, it is between the month from mid-March to April and September – November that is considered to be the right time for visiting this hill station. The climate at this time is also quite pleasant, since its temperature is neither hot nor cold. You need to ensure that you advance hotel booking in Mussoorie to enjoy your stay.