Latest posts by Sandeep S (see all)
- What You Need To Remember About Mental Alertness - February 13, 2018
- Experience the world’s best Science Parties - February 1, 2018
- Efficient information about stanozolol depot, injection results - November 30, 2017
Indonesia is one country with more than half of the location is sea. That is one reason why you can easily find the enchantment beauty under the sea Indonesia. Finding the nice spots to get the nice looking underwater view is something that you can easily get if you are visiting Indonesia. If you are interested in finding the real magic of nature through the beauty of the underwater views in Indonesia, you will need to visit these spots. That is because these spots have the best underwater views that you should never miss when you are in Indonesia. Here is the list.
- The first one is Bunaken National Park. This one can be considered as one of the most famous national parks that you can find in Indonesia. The problem is that not all of the people in Indonesia realize that Bunaken is a national park. Many of them only knew that Bunaken offers you one of the best underwater views in Indonesia. That is because the wildlife that you can find under the water of Bunaken is so varied.
- The second one is Kepulauan Toge National Park. This national park is located in Sulawesi, not that far from Bunaken. If you are looking for the best place for diving, this national park might not be the best that you can get. However, if you want to go sea walking or even snorkeling, this national park is the place that you need to visit. That is because the water on this national park is considerably shallow but the beauty of this marine national park in Indonesia is something that you should not ask anymore.
- The third one is Taka Bone Rate National Park. The name is a little bit difficult to pronounce, but the beauty of this place is something that will make you believe in magic. That is because this national park that is located in Sulawesi has one of the biggest atoll in the world. Yes, this national park is on the third rank of the atoll size that you can find. As an addition to that, the beauty of lagoon on the centre of the atoll is the one that attracts a lot of attentions from many divers on this national park.
- The last one is Wakatobi National Park. Some people think that this national park is not as good as the others, but you need to know that all of the marine national parks in Indonesia have all of their own attractive points. On this case, you will be able to find the conservation centre of the coral reefs. This national park is the place where you can find many different coral reefs that are planted and will be used in many other areas in Indonesia.
Those are some nice underwater spots in Indonesia that you might be glad to visit. If you are interested, you just need to visit Sulawesi since all of the national parks mentioned above are located in Sulawesi.