Latest posts by Preety Rani (see all)
- The most effective weight loss drug - November 17, 2017
- The best tips for taking the best shots of your engagement ring for Instagram - November 17, 2017
- Top Reasons Why Clients Prefer Credit Cards Than Other Online Payment Methods - November 17, 2017
Airsoft is a fun and trendy alternative to traditional outdoor sports. Many youngsters and adults are getting into airsoft recently. Naturally, they all have the same question, “Which is the best airsoft rifle for beginners?” Well, to be precise, that answer is varied because there are several positions in airsoft and a quality weapon differs according to those positions.
This is why many beginners are confused regarding which rifle to purchase for their airsoft games. Here is a list of some of the best airsoft rifles on the market that are very well suited for beginners. Let’s check them out:
- G&G CM16 Combat Machine Raider
This is probably perfectly suited for novices in terms of a combat airsoft machine gun. It is made of nylon fiber on the exterior and has hard structure integrity. Different customization rails are also present in this rifle, which can be used to tweak and customize this rifle according to your wishes. It resembles an actual AK-47. Some of its features are:
- Battery powered with 3 hours smart charging.
- 450 round high capacity magazines.
- Adjustable stock options included.
- JG M4A1 S AEG Electric Airsoft Gun
This airsoft rifle is a well-made piece of equipment that comes at a very affordable price. Its high range of customization options allows you to use this gun for a long time. It has a full-length railing customization option, with both rear and front adjustable stock. Its barrel and gearbox are made up of metal. Additional features include:
- 350 rounds in the magazine.
- 4 rails included with rear sights.
- A battery life of four hours.
- Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Airsoft Rifle
Accuracy is the key factor in choosing this weapon for your airsoft games. A highly versatile option that can be used by both assault and snipers, it is quite powerful and has 2 magazines. It is a semi-automatic rifle but shoots quite fast, and it comes under the best guns for fun. Its look is very realistic and it weighs just perfect for tactical gameplay. Its features include:
- High speed 400 FPS shooting.
- 4 volts battery capacity.
- Heavy in weight.
- GameFace Semi-Automatic Electric 76 Airsoft Rifle
If you are going for a semi-automatic option that is stylized after the traditional AK-47 weapon, then this is a great option for beginners. This rifle has a folding stock attached to it that makes a quality close combat option. In addition to that, it also provides high FPS count to allow high-speed firing. Additional features include:
- 350 round magazine capacities.
- Fully automatic mount option available.
- 375 FPS with good accuracy.
- Double Eagle Fully Automatic m901c AK-47 Electric Airsoft Gun
If you are looking for variety rifles in airsoft that holds both semi-automatic and automatic firing modes, then this rifle is quite good. It is priced at a very affordable range, so beginners do not have to invest so much into their new hobby. Its quality is not at all compromised, as it holds a metal stock and gear box, with substantial weight. Some of its features include:
- Metal sight available.
- High capacity six hundred rounds of the magazine.
- 320 FPS firing speed with good accuracy.
If you are just starting out in airsoft, then it is best to be aware of different playing styles. Choose your weapon according to the style in which you like to play. The above-mentioned options are quite reliable and last for quite a while. So, these are the best options for a beginner who wants to learn and have fun at the same time.
Author Bio: With an immense love for airsoft, paintball and laser tags, Eric Crouse brings forth exciting products and helpful guides at ShootandHide.com. He aims to introduce new players to these amazing games and grow the community behind it.